Sunday, October 24, 2010

INDI Group Show







This was the Individualized Group Show Mei-Ling and I put together with the chair of our department. I never know if I should put people's names/work up on the web since it's theirs...but I wanted to show what the whole set up looked like. I'll come back with a list of the participants and maybe some of my favorite pieces. The last picture...the angle that I'm standing at is in the corner window where Ashley set up a little quilting bee space. in the other window we set up a scrim for a rear projection of some of the student's stop motion/video work. The two pieces I put up were the gas mask [soft riot gasmask #1] and my rings [handscaping with postcard diorama rings]. the rings I ingeniously tension set inside a shadow box, I was pretty proud of myself though my next goal is to have them be able to slide around so that people can change the scenery themselves. one show down. one to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment