Friday, September 11, 2009

4 Corners

I went to the Depot for Creative Reuse [or the Depot] today because it's amazing and it's been awhile. If you live in the East Bay or SF and for some reason haven't heard of it definitely make the trip [also head over to Scrap in SF and Urban Ore in the Berkeley area]. Creative Reuse are more on the leftover bulk supply like paper, medical equipment, slides, beads, etc. Because slides are becoming useless they have drawers and drawers full. I'd love to do a project with them but I have no slide projector. Also the store Upper Playground has a stock of their artists' books there for some reason [publicity?]. But you should plan on getting what you see then and there because they like to change up their stock. I think there is also an antique sale going on Sept. 23rd and 24th. Anyway, these are two of a stack of photographs I bought [among other things]. I usually go to Urban Ore for photographs because it's a lot cheaper but I liked these. Urban Ore will be next weekend. I am guessing these are from a camera with 4 lens' but as to how old they are...no idea but they look like they're printed on pearl photo paper. [by the way I am completely technology challenged so sorry for the small pictures...I'm learning]

No comments:

Post a Comment