Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Do You Think I'm Tall Enough?

Here is one of the ladders I mentioned earlier but you will read later. I had a dream about a room full of ladders that bent at the rungs and started to shake and rattle towards me. It was kind of intimidating...so I made a box of pretty ladders instead. Unfortunately photographs do not do them justice because direct sunlight is the only thing that makes them sparkle. The assignment was to make a dream into either a spinning wheel or a box in the time alloted. I only had a glue gun and wire so this is what happened. I was originally worried about the messiness of the glue but everyone really liked the shiny blobs so I made more and now want to make jewelry with hot glue baubles. [there are more ladders inside of a box but I don't have a good enough shot so make do with this lonely ladder]

No comments:

Post a Comment