Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gross


Failure. I don't like the way this project turned out at all. But again I always like my ideas better than the outcome. For my math final we had to do an art project incorporating/studying math in some way [welcome to art school]. Totally uninspired, totally stressed, totally didn't care at all. But then I found little T4 Bacteriophage...they kill E.coli and I thought it was appropriate given that I am sick and I think it's because people do not wash their hands after going to the bathroom and then I get to touch the dirty door handle with my cleansed hands. WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE NOT WASH THEIR HANDS! Anyway these microscopic killers have icosohedral heads so that was my connection to math. Also do not ask me to explain the 4th dimension to you..it and the 11th dimension were invented by those gentlemen who had rulers in hand when absinthe was invented. Anyway knitted a scarf thing and stitched awkward misshapen T4 around it...dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment